Customer Relationship Database Manager - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #4862)
Customer Relationship Database Manager - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #4862) $70k-$100k annual salary, DOE. MUST possess BS in an I-T field, 3 years of management experience + 5 years database management experience. Certifications preferred. Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test. Refer to "Client-Supplied" detailed job description below:
CRM (Customer Relationship Mgmt) Database Manager
Relocation expenses will be considered for the right candidate. Competitive benefits package available. Salary $70-$100/yr.
• Analyze data to ensure marketing campaigns are configured and developed for maximum impact to the organization.
• Reviews latest application releases from CRM and other vendors on regular basis to determine new features that are appropriate for end users; make recommendations within budget to department leadership.
• Establishes and implements a consistent process for development and implementation of Sales Force for the Sales, CSR, and Marketing team.
• Troubleshoot issues that arise in the database and correct in a timely manner.
• Configure processes for information distributed to potential and current clients.
• Mentor department staff in ongoing best practices.
• Knowledgeable with products/services to train department staff as well as sales/marketing staff to work proficiently in database system.
• Effectively manage staff and database so maximum results are obtained.
• Hires and trains appropriate personnel for CRM and Mailroom.
• Holds weekly Mentoring Meetings with CRM and Mailroom team.
• Bachelor of Science: Management Information Systems or similar field
• 3+ years management experience
• 5+ years database management experience
• Database Administrator Certification(s)