Administrative Assistant - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #5085)
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Greets guest upon entering the building.
2. Answers phone calls/faxes and directs calls or messages accordingly.
3. Maintain inventory and order office supplies in correspondence with budget.
4. Utilize the copy machine to scan, copy, and print necessary forms and labels.
5. File individual served paperwork in hard copy files
6. Enter trainee production logs into Vertex system
7. Enter trainee attendance and maintain client sheets monthly.
8. Complete all transports reports daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly.
9. Oversee the maintenance of the van fleet.
10. Type and e-mail correspondence such as memos, reports, and data sheets.
11. Pick up and sort mail from both our street mailbox and P.O. Box.
12. Collect and organize all gas and other order receipts, and codes properly
13. Filing for Business Office as requested.
14. Complete daily and monthly transportation billing and reports, and calculate totals for billing per week per billable Medicaid client.
15. Maintain the coffee station by re-ordering and stocking items
16. Assist with the organizational fundraising event
17. Run errands as assigned.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
18. Complete agency training programs in a timely manner and participate in other professional development as required, ensuring to maintain all certifications.
19. Maintain an appropriate workspace promoting safety in accordance with the established safety policies and industry standards.
20. Other job-related duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in 10-key date entry.
- At least 21 years of age, a high school diploma or its equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License with acceptable driving record.
- Must be able to successfully complete audit and Child Maltreatment Central Registry checks, Criminal background check, and drug screening.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of person served information.
- Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Publisher).
- Demonstrated skill and ability to establish and maintain a customer focus to ensure that the expectations of stakeholders (e.g., persons served, employers, referring agencies, etc.) are met.
- Demonstrated skill in active listening.
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible and thrive in changing conditions.
- Demonstrated interpersonal sensitivity to include patience, tolerance, enthusiasm, compassion and empathy. Ability to develop rapport with a wide variety of diverse individuals.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to self-direct and work independently.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills.
Sedentary: Requires the ability to sit up to six hours in an eight hour work day, lift light objects such as files and paperwork frequently during the day, and objects weighing up to 10 pounds occasionally during the day.
By signing below, I acknowledge that I have received a copy of this job description for Administrative Assistant. I further acknowledge that I am able to perform the essential duties and responsibilities of the position with or without reasonable accommodations.
Note: Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.