Administrative/Sales Assistant - TEMPORARY, (J/O #5231)
Administrative/Sales Assistant - TEMPORARY (J/O #5231) M-F 9am-5pm $12.00/hr - $14.00/hr. Local travel agency is seeking a candidate to assist in all administrative duties required by the company Sales Team in order to provide superior services to their clients. Ideal candidate will be VERY detailed oriented, have Microsoft Excel experience, and excellent phone etiquette skills as well as the ability to multi-task as they will be booking reservations and performing data entry including processing credit card information and taking payments. This is a “seasonal” position that could possibly last until June depending on business.
Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
Please refer below to client supplied job details
- · Schedules and prioritizes work load to meet deadlines.
- · Customizes, drafts, and distributes correspondence, including letters, emails, proposals, contracts, etc. for sales staff. Ensures that all correspondence is 100% accurate.
- · Maintains files for each tour.
- · Books reservations for hotels, attractions, restaurants, etc., as directed.
- · Maintains accounting in tour files and ensures that all payment information is included in file, Dropbox and Filemaker.
- · Answers calls to office by third ring.
- · Ensures that all staff receive messages in a timely manner. (Messages to include name and phone, group or company name, number of caller, date and time call received and purpose of the call.)
- · Enters group information (contracts, payments, rooming lists, etc.) in Dropbox.
- · Assists staff as needed.
- · Calendars all critical dates for payments, cancellations and other deadlines.
- · Counts, packages and mails tickets, lanyards, etc., to clients as necessary.
- · Takes detailed tour inquiry leads and submits to appropriate sales staff.
- · Communicates tour details, deadlines, etc., with clients and responds to client communications.
- · Conducts audit of each tour at conclusion.
- · Archives files and supporting documentation.
- · Handles administrative details related to Travel Protection Plans and Risk Management Forms
- · Maintains office cleanliness.
- · Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- · Ability to speak, read and write English fluently, with strong oral and written communications skills
- · Positive attitude, exceptional customer service skills, well organized, detail oriented, and able to handle multiple tasks concurrently with moderate supervision; must be self-motivated and able to prioritize effectively
- · Flexible, versatile and a fast learner, able to adapt quickly and maintain calm in a fast-paced environment
- · Comfortable working with staff, clients, vendors, partners, and associates at all levels
- · Must present a well-groomed appearance and professional manner, to include professional phone and email etiquette
- · Able to meet the attendance guidelines of the job and adhere to company policies and procedures