CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - TEMP TO HIRE (J/O #4919)
CLIENT SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #4919)
M-F/8-5, $13-$14/hr to start + benefits. One of our area's fastest growing corporations is seeking a Client Success Representative with great customer service and computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word, to work with new clients/upgrades. MUST have good telephone skills, a great personality, and be well organized. Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test. Refer to "Client-Supplied" job description below:
Position Title: Client Services Representative
Manager's Position: Client Services Director
To evaluate and attend to client needs to effectively promote upsells, renewals, and referrals.
Tactical Work Listing (Tactical work for which this position is accountable):
1. Orientate necessary users new and current on the system
2. Receive inbound calls assisting basic user and client's needs
3. Contact clients bi-monthly, unless otherwise requested, informing them of new releases, updated catalogs, current events, and best practice strategy sessions
4. Enter all correspondence into the CRM immediately
5. Set up recurring tasks to alert the 60/30/7 day renewals reminders
6. Provide client with Active User List to confirm user count on renewal contract at 60 days prior to the renewal date
7. Perform quarterly audit on all clients and notate in CRM
8. Evaluate client needs to effectively promote upsells, renewals, and referrals
9. Analyze client usage of our services and client business
10. Advise clients on additional cost-effective benefits we can provide
11. Negotiate contract renewal at the end of current contracts
Position Specific Standards:
• Work hours will be from 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday.
• Clients will be contacted at least twice per month unless otherwise specified by making outbound calls and/or emails to an assigned list of clients to ensure they maximize their use of our training systems.
• Will provide outstanding service to justify asking clients for referrals and working with the sales team to get those referrals to attend a Boot Camp or demonstration of our product.
• Inbound calls will be answered unless given permission by Manager to go on DND.
• Will handle multiple projects simultaneously in short periods of time.
• Work will be well-organized and the department messages to client will be consistent.
• Demonstrate computer skills including Microsoft Outlook,Excel and Word.
• Attend all mandatory department meetings or coaching sessions with Management.
• Notify Manager of a non-renewal 30 days in advance if it's known that we won't get the renewal.
• All work will be performed in accordance with all government laws, regulations, ordinances, and court rulings in those jurisdictions in which the company operates.
• All routine work will be documented in an operations manual (processes). The information included in this operations manual is proprietary.
• All work will be performed according to company policies and standards inherent in all position agreements, system action plans,employee manuals, ongoing policy memorandas and facilities and dress codes.
• Client and company information will be held as strictly confidential.
• All telephone calls, both internal and external, will be returned within one business day and within two hours whenever possible unless overridden by your position-specific standards.
• Manager will be notified of any issues to be resolved or deadlines that cannot be met prior to the due date.
• All innovation will be quantified, tested, and improved, then documented for routine implementation (i.e. well-orchestrated once proven).
• Discussions with other employees about your company earnings are strictly prohibited.
• Problems with any system must be brought to the attention of the manager in an exception report so the system can be improved, within the structure of the operations manual.
• All changes in policy and/or procedure will be stored in each employee's operations manual, until an updated procedure is provided.
• Employees will provide staff assistance as requested; each employee may be asked from time to time to cover other areas of accountability and/or departments.
• All business communications, whether verbal, visual,or written,whether for internal or external use,will be professional in tone and content and in accordance with applicable and existing company policies and standards.
• Employees will respect each other's time, space, and need for concentration. Socializing and interruptions must not impede workflow.
• Employees will have weekly, regularly-scheduled meetings with their manager.
• Employees are encouraged to recommend ideas for the improvement of their department and position that are consistent with the Company's Vision.