Copywriter - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #5124)
We are a growing SAAS-based training business in need of a Copywriter who can connect with our customer base through multiple channels. In this role, you will be responsible for creating website copy, marketing materials, product descriptions and direct email campaigns. We work in a fast-paced market that occasionally requires irregular work hours and quick turnarounds, so flexibility is critical for success in this position.
We are looking for a candidate who is creative, innovative, and able to easily adapt to rapid changes in consumer preferences. The ideal candidate will be comfortable working in a collaborative environment and using data to make marketing decisions. We are focused on providing a best-in-class customer experience, and you will have a significant role in helping us achieve that goal.
Portfolio required for an interview.
You will write for a wide variety of projects. Included (but not limited to):
• Write high-engagement content that reflects our brand's voice
• Collaborate with multiple departments developing a variety of content marketing materials
• Interpret creative direction and adapt points from creative briefs into high-conversion copy concepts
• Simultaneously manage multiple projects with short deadlines
• Propose copy concepts and present underlying strategic thinking to business leaders
• Write clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice
• Conduct high-quality research and interviews
• Produce error-free content that adheres to the company's style guidelines
• Use SEO principles to maximize copy's reach
• Source images and other content
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in marketing or communications
• 1+ years experience in producing copy for digital andprint
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
• Strong research skills
• Collaborative spirit
• Excellent time-management and organizational skills
• An understanding of SEO content development
• Video script development