Custodial Technician - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #5206)
Location : Texarkana TX
Job Type : Temp/Contract
Reference Code : 9014
Compensation : 11.00 USD/HOUR
Start Date : 01/29/2019
Hours : Full Time
Required Education : HS
Job Industry : Law Enforcement
Job Category : Janitorial/Housekeeping
Job Description :
Custodial Technician - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #5206) M-F/8-5, $11.00/hr + Medical Insurance, Paid vacation, Sick Leave, Paid Holidays, 401K (after probation period). This position is responsible for cleaning the building, including the bathrooms on each floor, sweeping, mopping, cleaning mirrors and windows. Clean public and office areas as needed. Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
JOB SUMMARY: Under the direction of the Building Manager, this position is responsible for performing janitorial duties. Quality customer service will be provided at all times. Knowledge or willingness to learn proper cleaning techniques is essential. The job goal is to provide a clean and safe building for the employees and visitors in the facility.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Daily job responsibilities/functions to include, but not limited to:
• Vacuuming, sweeping, mopping, waxing and buffing of flooring and stairs.
• Clean and sanitize bathrooms.
• Clean sinks, counter tops, microwaves, and refrigerators in break rooms.
• Restock supplies in bathrooms, break rooms and common areas.
• Empty all trash cans and replace liners, clean receptacles as necessary.
• Dusting and cleaning office desks and furniture that are not cluttered.
• Cleaning windowsills and windows.
• Maintain janitor closets in a clean, organized and safe manner.
• Maintain janitorial equipment in a clean, safe and operable condition.
• Proper labeling, dilution and use of all chemicals.
• Wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment at all times.
• General maintenance of grounds.
• Other routine maintenance duties as assigned.
• Report to assigned work station at a prescribed time. In the event one is unable to report to work, the supervisor must be informed at least 30 minutes prior to the start of the shift.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Good communication and interpersonal skills.
• Good client/customer service skills.
• Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
• Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
• Ability to work effectively with a team.
• Ability to work independently as needed to support the group effort.
• Basic knowledge of cleaning products, cleaning methods and custodial equipment.
• High School Diploma or GED
• Six months or more related experience.
• Valid Drivers License required.
• Present a clean, neat appearance
• Cannot have a felony criminal record and will be subject to pass a drug test at any time
Required Qualifications :
Skills :General Labor/Clean-Up Housekeeping Janitorial experience - Buff Floors Janitorial Experience - Strip Floors Janitorial Experience - Wax Floors Lawn Maintenance - Mowing Lawn Maintenance - Trim Plants