Digital Marketing Assistant - TEMP TO HIRE - (J/O #5077)
Digital Marketing Assistant - TEMP TO HIRE - (J/O #5077), M-F/8-5/$15.38 Hr. Temp to Hire - Local company seeking a Digital Marketing Assistant who will be responsible for identifying and distributing leads through various marketing campaigns. The position will support the efforts of live and virtual marketing events. Will create landing pages and monitor traffic to determine primary sources and report/analyze the results to continue to improve web traffic and lead generation. Other duties include:
- Set up, deploy, and track emails in Pardot
- Upload and prep blog posts (including SEO prep and internal linking)
- Image prep and manage social posts
- Website updates and maintenance
- Additional tasks and processes as we continue to grow
Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://redcarpetemp.securedportals.com/apply/ or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
· Retirement plan
· Paid Time Off
8 Paid Holidays
• Work collaboratively with Creative Services Team to create email campaigns and inbound content
• Creates and updates Marketing campaigns in Salesforce
• Manage campaign lead information and lead lists by reviewing, classifying and assigning marketing leads for input into Salesforce by data coordinator
• Assists with creating invitation lists for live and virtual events
• Coordinates mailing lists for all departmental initiatives and segment lists based on past email engagement, website interaction and industries served
• Prints, addresses, stamps, and mails letters assigned as tasks in Salesforce
• Processes mail returns in Salesforce, including updating mailing addresses, list cleaning, and noting address changes on the contact record activity
• Creates and sends Video Release Email to User Admins by the 15th of every month
• Integrates ad agency campaigns
• Ensures that drip lists are changed on contact pages of Salesforce according to the account status
• Completes department reports in Excel for daily distribution to management
• Circulates summary reports of each webinar/virtual or live Boot Camp/Engage within 24 hours of completion and updates report/campaign information in Salesforce
• Manage all updates and revisions in Pardot (and related items within Salesforce)
• Evaluates, tests, and implements modifications in Pardot and other marketing systems
• Performs day-to-day email marketing activities, including email campaign set-up, scheduling, testing, tagging and deploying one-time, recurring, triggered and dynamic content-driven campaigns
• Troubleshoots technical issues related to HTML templates, list segmentation, Pardot Forms, and other aspects of email execution
• Create website landing pages. Work with the Creative Services Team that will provide graphics and copy and is responsible the layout of the page.
• Work with Operations to report items such as traffic, conversion, and closing percentages. Analyze these reports and test the message on landing pages appropriately.
• Identify and notify Management when a page is not working well.
• Implement A/B Tests to study how headings, calls to actions, etc. can affect MQL percentages and put the information learned to test on the landing pages. Study how users flow through the page and what changes could be made to make the outcome better.
• Include appropriate Search Terms in the landing pages
• Writes and submits marketing processes for approval
• Maintains marketing process and nomenclature database
• Spell and grammar check marketing items before release. Ensures quality and accuracy within content.
• Ability to be agile with the management of our websites
• Ability to think creatively, strategically to identify and resolve problems.
• High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
• Ability and willingness to learn new technologies quickly
• Leads in “New” status will be set at 0 at the end of every day. Notify Management of any leads left in “Validated” status at the end of each day.
• Embraces A/B testing, monitors results, and implements best practices
• Points out problems and mistakes as soon as they happen. When possible, brings three solutions to problems and mistakes.
• Looks for patterns in data and thinks critically about possible causes/effects.
• Practices Constant and Never-ending Improvement (CANI).
• Ability to work with data to analyze and provide insights.
• Excellent oral/written communication skills
• Excellent analytical, organizational, project management, and time management skills
• Excellent Organizational and Time Management skills
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
• Process driven
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks with a high degree of accuracy
• Proficient typing and data entry skills
• Ability to work in teams as well as possess self-accountability
• Sense of urgency, follow-through, and diligence
• Extensive knowledge for all aspects of digital marketing (SEO, Email, Social Media, Paid Media, other)
• Knowledge of PPC programs and optimizing data gathered from both organic and paid sources.
• 1-3 years’ experience in Digital Marketing
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Pardot Specialist certification a plus
• Salesforce CRM/Pardot experience a plus
• Familiarization with WordPress or CMS applications
• Some graphic software knowledge a plus
• Popular SEO/keyword tools (Google, Search Console, ScreamingFrog, etc.).
• WordPress and building/administering content across multiple domains as well as (updates and plugin management)
• Posting/managing posts across various social media platforms
• MS Office and Adobe Creative Suite
• Must provide a website portfolio or report examples
• Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer
• Must be able to lift 15 pounds at times