E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST-Temp to Hire, (J/O #5132)
E-COMMERCE SPECIALIST-Temp to Hire, (J/O #5132), M-F/8-5. Starting wage $15/hr + benefits (Insurance: Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Cancer, Disability, Holidays off with pay, Paid Vacations) after qualifying period. An e-commerce specialist implements online sales strategies and platforms used to conduct sales on the website. Responsibilities include monitoring the day-to-day activity on the site and its overall performance to achieve goals like improving user experience, increasing website traffic and sales, and developing brand loyalty. An e-commerce specialist optimizes campaigns using marketing and SEO strategies and measures how much they increase web traffic by using analytics tools. Other duties include managing site development and updates for the e-commerce side of the business, working with co-workers to collect necessary content to use for each product or service offering, and ensuring that the brand message and goals align with the rest of the ministry. Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
- Manage day-to-day activity on the website.
- Manage website development and updates.
- Optimize web performance.
- Develop campaigns to increase sales in both the web and traditional platforms.
- Optimize advertising campaigns using SEO and other tools.
- Help manage our online marketing presence, including on social media platforms.
- Assist with forming our ministry’s overall digital marketing strategy.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing (preferred).
- Experience managing web pages.
- Experience using web analytics and optimization tools.
- Analytical skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.