Heavy Equipment Operator x6 – TEMP TO HIRE (J/O #5159)
Heavy Equipment Operator x6 – TEMP TO HIRE (J/O #5159) Mon-Sat at peak times. Work is seasonal, 50 to 70 hours per week. Hours are generally less in wet or winter months. $16.00 to $20.00 per hour. Local excavating company is seeking a Heavy Equipment Operator. This position is responsible for safely operating and maintaining company equipment on given construction sites. Equipment operators MUST HAVE experience with finished dozer, excavator and/or motor grader.
Benefits after "rollover" include:
- $25,000 Life Insurance Provided to Employees Free of Charge
- Health insurance 75% paid by company for employees.
- Dental / Vision / Accident Available
- 4 Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Program
- Annual Bonus
Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
- · Perform daily walk-around inspections of the operated equipment each day or as conditions change
- · Check major components, oils, fluids, fuel and filters on a daily basis
- · Monitor and maintain proper oil and fuel levels
- · Re-fuel equipment as required
- · Clean and grease the operated equipment on a daily basis
- · Promptly submit verbal AND written notification to foreman or superintendent of any equipment deficiencies or failures so they can be corrected
- · Maintain the machine, cab and compartments in clean condition, free from trash, clutter and filth
- · Clean the tracks of tracked equipment on a daily basis, and prior to any moves by the haul truck or freezing weather
- · Wear all required PPE (personal protective equipment) on the jobsite at all times
- · Represent the company with a professional and friendly attitude
- · Be flexible and operate multiple pieces of equipment each day, as may be required by project requirements
- · Maintain an active driver’s license, drive company pickups and pull trailers as may be required
- · Submit a time sheet daily, as may be required by your supervisor
- · Advise your supervisor of any changing conditions that require attention
- · Immediately notify the supervisor of any unsafe working conditions
Reports To: Foreman / Superintendent
Must have steel toed boots.