Sales Development Representative - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #5054)
Sales Development Representative - TEMP TO HIRE, (J/O #5054) M-F/8-5. Starting pay will be a minimum of $15/hr or higher, DOE. Benefits for qualified employees include: Blue Cross Blue Shield medical insurance, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, 8 PAID holidays. Aggressive growth-oriented local corporation that uses cutting edge virtual online training tools is seeking Sales Development Representatives to reach out to potential Clients to schedule Sales Demos for the Organization's Sales Team. This technology based company expects great customer service and computer skills, including Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
Complete Job Description
POSITION TITLE: Sales Development Representative
HOURS: M-F 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Texarkana Corporate Office
Want to work for an upwardly mobile company that’s a leader in our industry? We provide LMS platforms for multiple industries and we’re currently looking for individuals who will provide the professionalism and commitment to work with our CRM (Customer Relationship Management) database and seek out to build business relationships from qualified sales leads.
Sales Development Representatives utilize the CRM database to prospect qualified prospective clients and set appointments for sales demos that show the advantages of implementing our LMS to reduce costs in a variety of categories such as Safety and Insurance Premiums.
What it takes to be a successful Sales Development Representative:
· Outstanding work ethic
· Excellent verbal/written communicate skills
· Excellent time management skills
· Strong analytical/problem solving skills
· Prospect and identify key target personnel
· Promptly follow-up and qualify all leads
· Manage the top for the sales funnel to ensure sales has pipeline to support goals
· Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities
· Maintain consistent levels of activity to reach assigned goals
Must-have’s for the position:
· 1-2 years sales force or CRM experience
· 2 years call center experience
· Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field a plus
· Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce and/or CRM database