SHADOW JURORS/TRIAL OBSERVERS (J/O #5031)
Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
Looking to hire five (5) people who can participate in a legal communication study at Federal Courthouse in Texarkana, TX. Those selected will observe an actual trial in the courthouse and provide their feedback and reactions to evidence presented. Participants will be required to attend trial every day and up to two hours every evening after the trial for phone call interview with legal consultant.
Those selected will need to be:
· Reliable and committed to entire schedule
· Mature, sensible, serious individuals.
· Able to communicate well in English.
· Able to sit in a courtroom setting all day, pay close attention, and provide
· telephone feedback in the evening.
· Willingness to abide by the strict rules of court decorum including the dress
· code, which is business casual including jackets for men.
· Willingness to view the study as a serious matter that requires signing a
· confidentiality statement.
· Willingness to tolerate the ambiguity of the situation which is this: the
· subject trial is scheduled last as long as ten days, though the case may
· settle on any given day. Thus, there is no guarantee of the number of days
· of employment
Those selected will be paid at a rate of $20 per hour. Normal work days will be seven hours, and that includes the telephone call in the evening once he/she arrives at home.
Those selected to be Court Observers will be paid by Red Carpet Employment based on Red Carpet’s payment schedule