WAREHOUSE/DRIVER - Temp to Hire, (J/O #4608)
Class A CDL/Delivery Driver – TEMP TO HIRE (J/O #5123) $12.50/hr to $18.00/hr M-F 7am – 5:00pm or later. This job is at a wholesale supplier of building materials for both residential & commercial applications. It is actually more a combination of Customer Service-Warehouse-Delivery. Candidates may have either a CLASS B or CLASS A CDL. Client company is willing to provide training for advancement if candidates have a CLASS C. They should also possess an out-going personality, prior knowledge & familiarity with building materials, & a caring attitude with respect to the needs of the Customers. Duties involve 1/3 loading, 1/3 delivering, 1/3 unloading. Company pays overtime after 40 hrs. Benefits after “rollover” include performance bonuses and paid time off after 60 days. Certified Forklift/Boom, goose neck trailer experience a PLUS.
Submit your employment application using your smart phone or PC to apply at https://jobs.redcarpetemp.com/signup or visit our office at 221 Laurel Street, Texarkana, AR 71854 & use one of our courtesy PCs. Call 870-772-4039 to ensure availability. Offer of Employment contingent on passing Interview Process, Background Check, & Pre-employment drug test.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Inspect truck, trailer, and equipment for defects along with safe operation
· Safely load building materials onto flatbed or boom truck and unload products at commercial and residential job site
· Operate delivery vehicle to/from the delivery site
· Unloading and stocking building material on jobsite as directed
· Physically handling material with a co-worker
· Maintain records required for compliance with State and Federal regulations
· Must report all accidents involving driver or company equipment
· Supervising and expediting the unloading operation at the delivery site to ensure the safe and accurate delivery of all building materials
· Safely and effectively operate boom, forklift or extended reach fork as needed, based on the specific requirements of the customer
· Stamina to lift heavy building materials up to 120 lbs with assistance for load/unload
· Responsible for having the delivered product neatly placed and appearing as orderly and presentable as possible
Qualifications and Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.n
· Must have clear three-year Motor Vehicle Report
· Must have knowledge of Department of Transportation regulations
· High School diploma or GEN preferred
· Boom/Crane or forklift experience preferred
- Must have Class A or Class B CDL